NFT Proof-of-Work Art Edition - Jan 2020
Last week I brought you NFT Proof-of-Work so you can stay updated with all the top NFT projects. This week is all about art. NFT Proof-of-Work Art Edition is also a monthly newsletter that reviews the top three updates from leading NFT crypto-artists.
1. I designed a CryptoVoxel building for Makersplace
2. We just released St Andreas, my second collaboration with Jivinci.
3. I will soon release designs for a card, a skateboard and a cyber mansion!
1. My Decentral Eyes 3D portrait series is taking a new shape with new tech. First public viewing will be at BTC 2020 Conference in San Francisco in March. Be there. Go to https://bitcoin2020conference.com.
2. . I am doing a secret project for NFT NYC that is happening on 2/20/20. Learn more about the event at NFT NYC.
3. I am all-in on crypto art NFTs. I am reinvesting my personal art earnings into other artist’s work on Super Rare and Known Origin. See the art I am creating and collecting at Superrare.co/Coldie.
2. I had the opportunity to collaborate with blockchain trading card game MarbleCards. Look out for the details and official announcement very soon.
1. I will be headed to ETHDenver! You can meet me at the MakerSpace.
2. I made this tweet about my newest artwork, “Stand Alone Earth.”
3. We filmed a panel, inside virtual reality, on a virtual film set, talking about NFTs.
1. Crazy Diamond’ is a work created by Hackatao and Oficinas TK to celebrate the intense activity on SuperRare by the end of 2019. Sold for 25.75 ETH on SuperRare.
2. Curator Eleonora Brizi interviews artists duo Hackatato, Sergio Scalet and Nadia Squarci. A journey into the lifestyle, interests and creative inspiration of one of the most iconic crypto artist duo on the blockchain.
1. I built my first website, dedicated to my artistic facet hex6c.art.
2. I made an artistic representation of Zcash Genesis Block Zcash Genesis Block.
3. I opened my first personal collection.
1. I launched NFTs of “Acceptance” from my Genesis Collection on Opensea. The four “Acceptance” NFTs that were for sale went for a combined 43.1 ETH.
2. I have partnered with Coin Artist and her team at Neon District to create the largest NFT treasure hunt hidden within a painting. The new painting and puzzle will be revealed on February 20th.The winner of the treasure hunt receives ETH and a special NFT from every project involved. Projects involved will be announced on my twitter in the next couple of weeks.
3. I’ll be exhibiting at NFT NYC. Come chat NFTs, and check out my new art.
2. I am in Miami for The North American Bitcoin Conference Jan 15-17th, in my booth "Lucho Poletti Art" for both TNABC days and also the Bitcoin Hackathon at Blockchain Center Miami Jan 18th, where my two NFT's, "The Satoshi Experience" and "Light Bearer" qualified in the final selection for the NFT Bitcoin art contest, "Spirit of Satoshi" so come meet me there!
3. More info about the tokenized art project (Johnny Dollar)
1. I've restarted a series I first began in 2006, exploring aesthetics and history of fiat currency.
2. I sold the first from this series to a collector last week in Shanghai.
3. I'm in the midst of migrating my ancient website platform in order to be more in line with blockchain tech & values. Will announce relaunch when it's live.
2. My new edition "Untitled December 2019" sold-out in less than 24 hours. Check out the tweet here.
3. I'm working on a new piece for the KnownOrigin Creative Challenge NFT NYC.
1. I was interviewed by Matthew from Cent Spotlight on my cryptoart practice
2. One of my top collectors, Nosey, created a dedicated "Miss AL Simpson" art gallery" in CryptoVoxels.
3. I managed to reach the top ten of SuperRare Artists in terms of Ethereum made for the platform!
2. I'm actually working on my 6th tokenized mural, who'll be a digital animation of my last mural "The Raft of the Medusa 2019", coming in few weeks on SuperRare!
3. For all of those who own my static NFTs, I'm working to animate them to give more digital value to them in the coming months... Keep posted dear friends!
1. In December I beat my own SuperRare record, selling ‘Taxman ’ for 15ETH.
2. I also sold over 100 editions through KnownOrigin last month, with my first edition of the year selling out in 30 mins.
3. I’m going to be revealing a truly unique NFT this Thursday, stay tuned to my Twitter for details.
3. My first 3 tokenized artworks in 2020 are:
Arcology - 1/1 on SuperRare
Stoned apes - 1/15 on KnownOrigin
Hamadryas - ⅛ on MakersPlace
NFT Art Marketplaces
Want to join in on the digital art revolution? Check out these marketplaces if you want to collect, create, or get involved with NFT cryptoart.
I hope you enjoyed these months’ NFT Proof-of-Work Art Edition. Stay tuned for next month’s edition and subscribe to Zima Red for more info on all things NFTs.